Monday, July 13, 2009

Cabbages & Condoms Part 1

Please note - I am having difficulty loading the rest of my pics - so stand by, there are more to come!  

Allen posing with the condoms they gave us with our check - he got blue and I got pink.  


The Captain Condom Bar sign.


This was a display case in the outside seating area of the restaurant.  If you look closely you'll see condoms and various condom items that can be purchased at their gift shop.


Allen posing with Captain Condom.  His entire outfit is made of condoms - Captain Condoms outfit that is - not Allen's ;-)


Allen insisted I get my picture taken with Santa Condom.  My apologies for the half goofy grin.  Allen was having difficulties with the camera and I was explaining what to do so he ended up catching me mid smile!  We probably should have retaken the pic but didn't so this is what we get!  

No comments:

Post a Comment